|Home | About Us | Forms | Contact Us | Search|
Requirements for submitting photos
If you have a few - 5 or less of some aspect of endurance that you would like to share on the Photo gallery page - please email them to Karen Chaton at firstname.lastname@example.org using the following requirements.
1. Make sure there are no spaces in the file name of the photos. They can be either scanned photos or digital camera files. Prefer jpg or jpeg files.
2. Please include the name of the ride and year of the ride in the file name so that they won't get mixed up with others. Example: Tevis_2004 You should include a one or two sentence caption.
3. The name of the photographer needs to be included along with contact information so that we can get permission to use their photos on the website. We can NOT put photos online w/o the photographer's permission. If it's a professional photographer who regularly does endurance rides - possibly the name will be enough for us to find how to contact them. We cannot use photos labeled "Proof".
4. Please include your name, AERC #, and what region the photos you are supplying were taken in along with the name and date of the ride.
5. Please avoid sending really large high definition photo files please.
|Copyright © 2012 American
Endurance Ride Conference. All Rights Reserved.
For site related problems and suggestions - contact Webmaster@aerc.org